Monday, February 5, 2007

My favorite character

Who is my favorite character on the Office? Truly, it's hard to say.
I love Pam so much, but it's impossible to love Pam without having the same affinity for Jim. Also, as much as I hate to admit it, Dwight Schrute really makes the show. It wouldn't be as--well, there's no good adjective--it just wouldn't be the same without him. Michael is obnoxious but has enough redeeming qualities and sweetness (deep down) that I can't help but empathize with his life situation.
Ah, yes, all of these are well and good, but Phyllis. Oh, Phyllis. She's so insecure, but sure of herself--a true paradox. I love her attitude. She wants to be friends with everyone and she has so much love to give. I am glad that she is marrying Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration this Thursday at 8:30pm EST. Watch it. I'll be posting a blog soon afterward --my "deconstruction", if you will, of the show that I hold so dear.

No comments: