Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Betty and Veronica: What's the deal?


My love for Archie comics is something that few people know about me. It’s not anything I’m ashamed of; it’s just always stayed…well, private. Reason for privacy? I have been reading Archie comics during my “B-M” time since I was 6 years old! That’s 16 years! I’m not ashamed to come out with that intimate info, but I hope I haven’t grossed you out.

My father has been buying me Archie comics for as long as I can remember. When I moved away from home, he would send me a few here and there. When I visit him, without fail he has an Archie Comics Double Digest waiting for me. (Double Digest refers to the format of the comic book, not the act in the digestion process that I am performing. Ha!)

All of that background to ask the question:
Who does Archie really like? Betty, or Veronica.
And that begs the question, why are Betty and Veronica best friends?

More will follow.

No comments: