Friday, October 26, 2007

Dunder-Mifflin: Infinite Paper in a Paperless World




So, as stated in my ground-breaking blog, part of the purpose of my web log is to talk about NBC's The Office. Obviously I have strayed from my original intent, but hey, no big deal. It's my prerogative (yes, that is the correct spelling of prerogative, not a typo!). And it's my blog.


I have never missed an episode of The Office. In fact, I have always watched them the same day that they premiered. Maybe I am a loser, but I prefer to think of myself as being devoted. Anyhow, I am so glad to see Pam and Jim together. Ever since their first kiss, fans like me have known they would become more than just co-workers. For the most part, I am glad that the writers kept us waiting this long. Really, I thought we'd be waiting longer.

The show has lost about 15% of its edge because the Pam/Jim tension has ceased. Also, the hour-long episodes felt like a Thanksgiving feast in which one eats so much that he quickly feels engorged... I prefer the half-hour where I savor very morsel. Not to say that I am by any means less interested in the show--quite the contrary. I no longer feel the secret underlying love-craving butterflies of Jim and Pam's small interactions, but I am glad that the relationship is out and in the open. It was inevitable, and now we get to watch the relationship develop further. Well, maybe I have mixed feelings.


I am digging the Andy/Angela/Dwight weird love triangle. It just keeps getting funnier and funnier. When Andy refers to his "necking" with Angela, I almost had to change my pants. Darryl's song was wonderful, as was the commercial that the team recorded. View the team's commercial here.

Also, full episodes are now available online!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link