Thursday, January 31, 2008

Riverwalk Cat

I never really wrote about our travels in Texas as I promised to, and since it has been practically two months since the trip, I really don't plan on it. Fact is, we were kind of bums while we were there--we spent a lot of time in our hotel room sleeping because it was the kind of vacation we needed at the time. Also, I only uploaded the pictures (we took only 10 or so! awful!) today--so I am definitely far behind.

Can you believe that there was not sweet tea at any of the restaurants we went to?! But, that's another topic entirely. Also, everytime I saw a homeless person in Austin, someone was giving them money. I hate to generalize, but you can ask James--we were impressed by the generosity of the city. We certainly weren't used to that in DC--no one handed money to the homeless there except for the tourists. Another topic, as well...

Back to the intended topic... When we were at the Riverwalk in San Antonio, this little cat came to be my friend. It was a photogenic cat, and for that reason, the whole point of this blog is to share this picture...

No comments: